University of KwaZulu-Natal Tuition Fees
- On-line (Self Help) registration commences on Monday, 9 January for Doctoral and Masters by Full Research.
- On-line (Self Help) registration commences on Wednesday, 1 February for Undergraduate, PGDIP, PGCE and Masters by Coursework
- The Final date for registration and payment of all fees required for 1st semester registration is Friday, 03 March .
- Lectures commence on Monday 6 February .
- The Final day for change of curriculum Friday, 10 March .
Registration Process per School
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Students with no registration holds can complete their registration on-line, on and off campus as soon as the registration system opens. (date listed above)
- Students with no registration holds (i.e. RISK, document hold, etc.), but have outstanding fees, can provisionally capture their module choices on- line, and will be automatically registered once they receive the necessary financial clearance.
- Students with registration holds should first receive academic and curriculum counseling, before capturing their module choices on-line, once the necessary financial clearance is granted the registration will be processed.
- Thursday, 26 Jan
- Tuesday, 31 Jan
- Register on 01 Feb
- 2nd Year – Register on 02 Feb
- 3rd Year – Register on 03 Feb
|Date||Sessions for Different Groups||Venue|
|Wednesday, 01 February||On line registration for all students with no holds and who have financial clearance.||Students can register in their own time, and may register from anywhere.|
|Wednesday, 01 February
|Assisted Online registration for First Year students only.||LAN 5||LAN 6|
|Thursday, 02 February 20167
|Assisted Online registration for 2nd Year students only.||LAN 5||LAN 6|
|Friday, 03 February
|Assisted Online registration for 3rd Year students only.||LAN 5||LAN 6|
|Saturday, 04 February
|Assisted Online registration for 4th Year students only.||LAN 5||LAN 6|
|Wednesday, 01 February – Friday, 10 February
|Individual Academic and Curriculum advise by the School||School of Education S200, 2nd Floor|